The terms of providing on-line services
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. In these Online Terms of Service, the terms have the following meanings:
Performer -a private entrepreneur Tachko " Dr. Tachko".
The Customer is a natural person who has addressed to the Contractor for the purpose of receiving services, or, in the cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine, his legal representative. Confirmatory actions are actions that indicate that the Customer agrees to adhere to the provisions set out on the Contractor Site and these Terms. Such actions may include: registration of the Customer on the Site of the Contractor, ordering services using the Site of the Contractor, commencement of actual use of services, payment for services, or other actions that indicate the consent of the Customer with these Terms.
Confirmatory actions - actions that indicate the consent of the Customer to comply with the provisions set out on the Artist Site and these Terms. Such actions may include: registration of the Customer on the Site of the Performer, ordering of services using the Site of the Performer, commencement of actual use of the services, payment for services or other actions that indicate the Client's consent to these Terms.
Online services (services) - a set of information measures related to informing the Customer about any issues that may arise in the course of providing medical services and provided by the Performer under these Terms. Online services are not medical services, carry information and explanatory in nature, and in no case may they be substituted or regarded as providing medical assistance (medical services).
The parties - the joint name of the Customer and the Contractor, while mentioning them in these Terms.
1.2. The rights and obligations of the Parties are set out in these Online Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "the Terms") and the agreement concluded between the Parties. At present, if the contract establishes rules that conflict with the Terms, the terms of the relevant agreement will prevail.
1.3. The terms are developed in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine in order to regulate the relations arising from the provision of services by the Contractor to the Customer.
1.4. These Terms and Conditions are available on the official site of the Contractor https://www.drtachkot.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") and shall become effective upon their publication on the Site. The Terms and / or their separate terms and conditions may be modified by the Contractor with a mandatory notice to the Customer by posting on the Site. Changes made by the Performer shall become effective upon their publication on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the Performer. The customer is obliged to read them independently before ordering services. Continued use of the services or ordering of new services indicates the Client's consent to the changes made to the Terms
1.5. By performing the Confirmatory Actions, the Customer confirms that he is acquainted with and agrees with these Terms and the Price List of the Contractor, which is posted on the Contractor's Site, and also gives his consent for the collection and processing of his personal data in the manner determined by the current legislation of Ukraine
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
2.1. The Contractor shall:
- to provide the Customer with timely, qualitative and full service in accordance with these Terms;
- to provide the Customer with all necessary information related to the provision of services;
- notify the Customer of any circumstances that make it impossible to provide services;
- to record the Customer in the date and time agreed upon between the Parties for the provision of services on the basis of the respective request of the Customer to the Contractor.
2.2. The Contractor shall have the right to:
- change the cost of services by notifying the Customer of such changes by posting information on the Artist Site or by any other available means. In this case, the new prices shall come into force from the moment of their publication on the Contractor's Site, unless otherwise provided by the Contractor;
- to terminate unilaterally the provision of services to the Customer in the following cases (in particular, but not exclusively): in case of contraindications determined by the Contractor; in determining by the Contractor the necessity of holding a consultative reception at the Contractor's health care institution and providing the Customer medical assistance; in the presence of the Client's wishes to the method and scope of services that may be considered by the Contractor as inadmissible, impossible or ineffective; in other cases at the discretion of the Contractor with the notification of the Customer and justification of the reasons;
-refuse to provide services to the Customer in case the Client presents incomplete and / or unreliable data about his identity to the Contractor, as well as in case of the Client's indebtedness to the Contractor for the rendered services.
2.3 The customer is obliged to: - agree with the Contractor the date and time of the provision of services in the manner prescribed by the Terms;
- to provide accurate and reliable contact information for the provision of services by the Contractor. The Parties acknowledge the correct and proper contact information (including the telephone number) of the Customer, which they indicate in their personal office on the Contractor's Website or the Contractor's mobile application, as well as when contacting the Contractor by telephone;
- contact the Contractor to obtain services at the agreed date and time; - to accept the services rendered by the Contractor properly;
- timely and fully pay for the services of the Contractor in the manner stipulated by the Terms;-
- when ordering services for your child, provide support for the child in the process of providing services;
- access your personal account on the Artist Site or the Artist mobile application solely by means of an authorization using codes and passwords. The Customer undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the information received and not to pass on the corresponding codes and passwords to third parties, otherwise it is solely responsible for the disclosure of such confidential information to third parties.
2.4. The customer has the right to:
- require the Contractor to provide timely and quality services under this Agreement;
- to get acquainted with all necessary information related to the provision of services by contacting the Contractor by telephone number: (093) 319 88 18 and / or on the Contractor's Site;
- refuse to receive the services of the Contractor and transfer the provision of the service to another date and time agreed with the Contractor.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROVIDING AND PAYING ONLINE SERVICES
3.1. The Contractor renders services on the basis of the Client's requests made using the Contractor's Site or the Contractor's mobile application at a date and time agreed between the Parties, taking into account the schedule of the Contractor's specialists. Services are provided at the actual location of each Party using electronic communications agreed by the Parties at the time of the Customer's entry.
3.2. The cost of the services provided by the Contractor to the Customer shall be determined in accordance with the Price List of the Contractor, which is posted on the Contractor's Website and shall be valid on the date of payment by the Customer of the relevant services.
3.3. Payment for services is made by the Customer in advance (advance) payment by transferring the full cost of the respective service according to the Price List of the Contractor in the national currency of Ukraine to the bank account of the Contractor by means of online payments using the means of access provided on the Contractor's Site and according to the system of the Contractor.
3.4. In case the Customer refuses to receive the actually paid services, the Customer has the right to postpone the provision of the service to any other date and time, having previously agreed this with the Contractor. If the Customer does not wish to receive the services actually paid for, the funds shall be returned to the Customer in the manner determined by the current legislation of Ukraine, taking into account the terms and rules of the respective payment systems.
3.5.If the Customer fails to state a reasoned refusal in writing within 1 (one) business day from the date of actual receipt of the services, the services shall be considered accepted by the Customer without reservation and without claims.
3.6. In the case of providing a reasoned refusal of the Customer to accept the services, the Parties resolve the disputed issues through negotiations
4. OTHER CONDITIONS
4.1. Each Party is obliged to maintain strict confidentiality of the information received from the other Party when concluding and fulfilling these Terms. The transfer of such information to third parties, its publication or disclosure by any other means may take place only with the written consent of both Parties, regardless of the reasons and the date of termination of the Agreement, except in cases provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
4.2. The Performer is not responsible for the disclosure of information provided by the Customer during the use of the Performer Site, if such disclosure occurred due to circumstances that were not dependent on the will of the Performer and could not be prevented or avoided (in particular, due to hacking attacks, intercepting information of the Performer Site posting confidential information by the Customer on external information resources and / or websites, etc.).
4.3. The parties agreed to record telephone conversations and to be able to refer to them in the event of disputes, as well as in the settlement of conflict situations.
4.4. Provision of services by the Contractor to minors, minors and incapacitated persons is carried out only in the presence of their legal representatives. Legal representatives consent to the provision of services to persons in whose interests they are acting. In such a case, the legal representatives acting as the Customer under these Conditions are obliged to abide by them.
I agree to the Online Terms of Service.